Previous topic Next topic

gb70

dodgemania

I like it nice color and sweet driveline lots of fun  :bradsthumb:

cudamadd

Very nice colour good looking package  :australia:

anlauto

Very nice, I love it !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Smallblock340

The B5 Cuda w/white billboard stripes looks amazing! :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

RUNCHARGER

Not a fan of 71 Cuda interiors, it's a nice appearing car on the outside though.
Sheldon

Fish Tale

Is the steering wheel center supposed to be blue?  Its probably correct, it just doesn't look right to me.

E74cuda

Quote from: Fish Tale on July 28, 2020, 08:14:31 PM
Is the steering wheel center supposed to be blue?  Its probably correct, it just doesn't look right to me.

It's correct. Black column with standard gauges, blue column with rallye gauges

ryangtogtx

Thanks for the positive feedback. I have mostly lived over on Moparts for forum "entertainment" but I appreciate guys like Alan and Sheldon's opinions. The car is even nicer in person than appears in pictures. The photo is somewhat dark, but the bottom side is dip grey primer with correct B5 overspray. I have a 1971 440+6 GTX that is WAY over restored so after doing that one, I decided that this one would be very nice, but also not too afraid to drive on the street (although it's probably only been driven a total of 200 miles since the restoration was completed in the Spring of 2014). Being a non-numbers matching block afforded me the opportunity to build big block power with the driving balance of a small block. Super fun to drive and with the 416" stroker and full tti headers and exhaust. It sounds amazing. Really the only reason I'm selling it is because it doesn't get used much as we have the GTX (also going to be for sale), a 1963 Dodge MW clone, 1965 GTO which has full Global West suspension, Strange 60 rear end and a Butler crate engine, and currently building a 1968 Dart S/S. Eventually, something's got to go. For someone looking for a real 1971 'Cuda with an original fender tag and body numbers matching that is a factory 4 speed with a white billboard, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer car for sale. Also, the first 3 photos in the ebay listing were taken while MCG was taking pictures of it to be featured in their magazine, but they never actually ran the article.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

Glad you joined the site!  Hope you stick around for a while. 
Perhaps you could share a picture of your gtx on another thread.  Maybe a newbie introduction thread. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dodgemania

welcome aboard  :cheers: sweet cuda..