Main Menu

T/A Challenger WANTED

Started by HEMICUDA, April 20, 2020, 08:11:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HEMICUDA

Looking for a "no question no issue stand up" T/A Challenger, must be an automatic floor shift, all colors considered.  Only "stand up" restored cars considered.

Call me.

Mike
330-725-3990

Bossgold

will send you his info on phone and Facebook(pictures)

70 Challenger Lover

Didn't one of our members try selling his orange T/A a short while back. From what I recall, it was gorgeous and the price was really good.

Bossgold

Mike, sent you Ron's number on a message on your cell

Cuda Cody

Sometimes I think I enjoy building them more than driving them. Buildsheet and fender tags plus engine, radiator and cowl all match, the trans is date code correct, but not original.  Have the original owners info and have spoke to him on the phone.  Not sure if he is still alive, but a few years ago he was.

I think most people would say this T/A is better than new and it's what I would label a stand up T/A.  I doubt it's up to the level you build, but I did my best with it.  I have only drove it 458 miles since I built it so maybe it's time for someone to drive it and enjoy it.

headejm

RzeroB

@Cuda Cody  Hey isn't the yellow T/A the "J-code" in "J-code Jenny"?? You can't really be thinking about letting it go ... can you??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JH27N0B

I'd assumed her name refers to J-code being pre 70 hemi's?
Now I'm curious, is it hemi or 340 6?  Inquiring minds need to know!  :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

Not a good idea to sell the wife's car....
Sheldon

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 20, 2020, 09:38:33 PM
Sometimes I think I enjoy building them more than driving them. Buildsheet and fender tags plus engine, radiator and cowl all match, the trans is date code correct, but not original.  Have the original owners info and have spoke to him on the phone.  Not sure if he is still alive, but a few years ago he was.

I think most people would say this T/A is better than new and it's what I would label a stand up T/A.  I doubt it's up to the level you build, but I did my best with it.  I have only drove it 458 miles since I built it so maybe it's time for someone to drive it and enjoy it.

PM sent, that's exactly what I'm looking for, I know "your" work. :worship:

Cuda Cody