Main Menu

WANTED: Want to buy 70 Challenger convertible

Started by miketyler, May 12, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

miketyler

Looking for 70 Challenger or Cuda convertible. Prefer driver but would consider project condition in the 30-40k price range. Have cash, located in Texas

:wrenching:

JS29

:welcome: Good luck with your search! any help you will ever need on your E-body can be found here, Just ask. 

CudaMoparRay

dodgemania

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, good luck on your search

nsmall

try carsonline.com

I like to look there vs craigslist and ebay.  you can narrow your search to what you want down to the year and location.  Good luck

Maybe check out this sites cars for sale link.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/

Here is one for sale, not sure how much

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/selling-out/6754/

can anyone move "selling out" thread to the classified section? @Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Good luck with the search.
Sheldon

miketyler

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I see a lot of familiar names from the old site. Feel like I'm in good company here already. I sold my 72' 340 Cuda after 13 years and want to get back to eBody ownership. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jim AAR

Quote from: nsmall on May 12, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Here is one for sale, not sure how much

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/selling-out/6754/

can anyone move "selling out" thread to the classified section? @Cuda Cody

He's asking $70,000 for the 70 Challenger Convertible in the link above, super nice looking car.....

miketyler

QuoteHe's asking $70,000 for the 70 Challenger Convertible in the link above, super nice looking car.

Probably a nice car but I see some really great looking cars that are done in the $45-50k range. I cant afford a numbers matching collectors item or an over-the-top resto-mod. I still have to eat  :( 

RzeroB

Eating is over-rated. Mini peanut butter and jellies on saltine crackers are just fine.  :looney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

303 Mopar

Choppintime

I've got a 70 Challenger Convertible project.

Originally a 318 car. I have everything to make it a 440/6 clone. Engine was done and is on an stand. Trans is a real 440/6 727 from '70. HP manifolds, 956 rad, resonators, mufflers, exhaust. Perfect grill, new white seat covers in boxes, new top, new boot - all white. Car is painted FJ5. Have an original skid plate K frame. 8 3/4 is done - 489 case.

Body and paint done. I installed frame connectors and started to clean underside for paint/undercoat and lost interest. Rally gauges, wiring harness, correct 077 wiper motor, NOS headlight bezels, NOS exhaust tips, NOS wheel well moldings, etc. etc...

I have 99.9% of what is needed to finish it. What I don't seem to have is time to finish it. So, regretfully I'm going to let it go. I'll post a couple pictures.

PM me if interested.

Chris

Choppintime

Quote from: Choppintime on May 14, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
I've got a 70 Challenger Convertible project.

Originally a 318 car. I have everything to make it a 440/6 clone. Engine was done and is on an stand. Trans is a real 440/6 727 from '70. HP manifolds, 956 rad, resonators, mufflers, exhaust. Perfect grill, new white seat covers in boxes, new top, new boot - all white. Car is painted FJ5. Have an original skid plate K frame. 8 3/4 is done - 489 case.

Body and paint done. I installed frame connectors and started to clean underside for paint/undercoat and lost interest. Rally gauges, wiring harness, correct 077 wiper motor, NOS headlight bezels, NOS exhaust tips, NOS wheel well moldings, etc. etc...

I have 99.9% of what is needed to finish it. What I don't seem to have is time to finish it. So, regretfully I'm going to let it go. I'll post a couple pictures.

PM me if interested.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk