Main Menu

1972 Cuda TX9 D21 340 car

Started by LoStHeMi, June 12, 2022, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

LoStHeMi

cuda hunter

Sure don't see many two tag 2-4's. 

That is an awesome car!  Too bad no tag detail.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

OH MY GAWD....what a dream car...factory black with the black out V21 option and a stick ta boot :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

72 bids already.  This one is hot :inlove:

cuda hunter

Where does it say V21?   I missed that.  Couldn't make out the fender tag. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Never mind.  I asked him to post the picture and apparently he did. 

cuda hunter

Literally, the only thing that would make this car better would be that 72 sunroof.

Otherwise, perfect.  This car is absolutely awesome!!   

Dream car !!

ragtopdodge

Definitely would be the best 72 you could get (minus the sunroof), however at the current price ($25k) and needing everything, you're into this car for $100k, which can get you a nice '71 REAL CUDA!

anlauto

Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 13, 2022, 03:14:43 PM
Definitely would be the best 72 you could get (minus the sunroof), however at the current price ($25k) and needing everything, you're into this car for $100k, which can get you a nice '71 REAL CUDA!

I know, that's the crazy part eh....all these great projects that would look awesome with a full OE type resto, but the investment these days is out to lunch :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

:iagree:

I'd rather have a poo green hemi cuda. 

cuda hunter

I'm surprised there is no stripe on the car.  Especially with the white interior.  A black stripe would have looked great. 

Although I'm not that familiar with the options available for the 72 specifically.

Hmmmm. 

cuda hunter

I like this stripe on these two V21's.

I think that would have looked awesome in black on the TX9!

cuda hunter

This stripe on these V21's I do not like. 

Something about the straight line on the bottom, just takes away from the awesome cuda lines

cuda hunter

Condition:   
Used
Seller Notes:   
"1972 340 Motor Included 340 Original Air Cleaner Included & Many Other Parts Including Additional Rallye Hood & Whatever Other Parts I Have In Trunk Under My Work Bench For Other Mopars. TX9 Original Black Car 2 Fender Tag CAR"
Year:   
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):   
BS23H2B354432
Mileage:   
Model:   
Cuda
Vehicle Title:   
Clean   
Make:   
Plymouth

cuda hunter

UP For Auction At No Reserve & WILL SELL TO HIGHEST BIDDER is The Real Deal 1972 Plymouth Cuda' Vin # BS23H Original 340- 4 Speed TX9 Black 2 Fender Tag Highly Optioned Car! All Glass In Great Shape, Windows Roll Up & Down Nicely, Doors Shut Perfect With No Sagging & Close Crisp, All Trim There & In Good Shape. Currently Has A Non-Running Big Block 383 Cubic Inch Motor In It, ** INCLUDED IN AUCTION IS The 340 Motor That Came Out Of It prior to Installing The Big Block.  340 Motor Complete From Air Cleaner To Oil Pan & Complete Ready To Install & Run** (Please See Pictures, Has Been Properly Stored Under My Work Bench In Safe Condition & Ready TO Be Shipped On A Pallet)** Checked Side Of Motor #'s & It Does say 1972 On The Block! Unfortunately The 4 Speed Transmission Is Missing But The 4 Speed Pedals Are Still In Place & So Is the 4 Speed Manual Hump So All Ready But you need to Find Your Own Transmission. Currently The Big Block Is Mated To A Torque Flite 727- Automatic Transmission. New Rallye Wheels & Tires, Power Disc Brakes, MSD Ignition, Factory Rallye Gauges With 8K Tach, Special Mopar Digital Run Gauge, ONLY Reason For Selling My Dream Car Because I Will Be loosing My Storage By The end Of This Month Because Of New Owners buying Out The Building & Charging 3X The amount of my current Rent. If It Wasn't For This I would Never Consider Selling it! This Is a Project Car that Wont Take Much To Complete & Could Be Worth As Much As 60-70K Once Done.. Only So Many Mopar's Out there & Getting Slimmer By The Day. Clear FLORIDA TITLE IN HAND Ready For NEW Owner, Will Ship Anywhere Including International At Buyers Expense, If You Need A Shipping Quote I Work Closely With A Shipping Company At Discounted Rates. Any Questions Please Feel Free to Call Koby @
(954)-696-6247.