Main Menu

1972 Plymouth Barracuda Amazing Condition Stunning

Started by MasonDaniel7, March 18, 2021, 12:31:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shane Kelley

While it looks like a decent car. Stunning isn't the word that comes to mind when looking through the pics.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

I agree, it's had a lot more work done to it then they are letting on...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Smallblock340

:iagree:
Detail: Same Barracuda was for sale by owner in Gresham, Oregon in January 2021.
Asking price at that time: $33,000.
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

B5fourspeed

I guess I missed the memo.I didn't know a 318 is considered a muscle car.

RUNCHARGER

I got as far as lots of rust under the non factory vinyl roof and am not going any further. That makes it a $20k less than $33k car.
Sheldon

Mopsquad

Just noticed those roof bubbles too.  It's a very pleasant car to look at but there is danger ahead.

JunkYardFind

C'mon guys....I am SURE that is an original trunk pan :/ Ugh, same color as mine was originally....brings back nightmares.
I would still take it though, for a LOT less than 35Gs. You think the guy could at least clean the interior for pics.
I am thinking the original owner passed away or something and someone who knows nothing about cars is trying to sell it. Who knows :dunno:

www.JunkYardFind.com What's In YOUR Garage ?

autoxcuda

What is the point of Mason Daniel pimping this car??

Does this site get kick back from EBay for posting their auctions here??

Saying this is an amazing stunning car is misleading members of this site. I'd consider that a dis-service.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Scooter

jimynick

Is it just me, or does it seem that that car may be a bit mouldy? The spots on the headliner and rear seats makes me wonder and you've got to wonder what's up with the engine bay being painted black. That's not easily done w/o pulling the engine, and the quick-tied jug hanging on the heater hoses also makes me wonder. Certainly not a car a guy would want to pay $33,000USDs for, that's a fact.  :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71383bee

73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

Spikedog08

Quote from: autoxcuda on March 18, 2021, 05:15:18 PM
Does this site get kick back from EBay for posting their auctions here??

@autoxcuda  That's a great idea!  I will reach out to them . .  :clapping:

Looks like a decent project but I have to agree that the price is inflated.  $20 to $25K is probably more in line with the value. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!