Main Menu

1972 Plymouth Cuda Blue Orig 4 spd

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 30, 2022, 12:36:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

1972 Plymouth Cuda (Barracuda) Desirable Project with tons of new parts!
1 Photo shows what car looks like when restored. Car Has Title !!
Has Vin tag, Has Door Tag, no fendertag, still has paint code stamp on trunk lid. Orig Color code car. 65 photos avaialble by request . This car will need full restoration but from our experience is a very solid platform and a desirable car to start with. We have seen so much worse cars that people have turned into great cars! We have no time to do this so we are selling it .
Included:
a) both NEW rear quarters,
b) floor pans and
c) trunk pans.
d) New Shaker hood .
e) Viper engine (not included) but available seperately
This car decodes to be started off as a 340 4 speed car. The pedals are still in the car, however now the car has a 318 and auto. Previous plan was to drop the hellcat or Viper motor in this car however no time to complete.
1972 Cuda (Barracuda)
VIN: BS23H2B271xxx (vin x'd out for security)
Mostly complete car, needs restoration
Rolls and steers currently
has 318/Auto, not running (originally believed to be a 340/4speed) I do NOT have them or know where they are.
Also have a Dodge Viper 8.3 V10 for sale. 33K miles pulled from running Viper project car. Engine listed and sold separately. Have video of it running. - No trans for Viper engine.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

This car is such a tease....Be a GREAT car to restore, but with an $18K buy-in, you're upside down by the time you tow it home :pullinghair:

Why can I never be the guy that found it and likely only paid $2K for it  :crying: :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

It sure doesn't help that there isn't a fender tag. 
I'm always looking for a V21 car with a sunroof. 

This one is way over priced for what it is.  Perhaps, having a build sheet and a fender tag and an actual registered title the car might be almost considerable at that price.  Almost.

cuda hunter

I received this correspondence,

there is one but we do not have it ,another previous owner still has it.

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 31, 2022, 05:25:15 PM
I received this correspondence,

there is one but we do not have it ,another previous owner still has it.
fender tag ? I presume  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

ragtopdodge

I highly doubt it was an original four-speed car:

kathyscuda

JH27N0B

Quote from: anlauto on May 30, 2022, 09:29:26 AM
This car is such a tease....Be a GREAT car to restore, but with an $18K buy-in, you're upside down by the time you tow it home :pullinghair:
With today's gas and diesel prices, you're upside down on just about any car purchase by the time you tow it home.  :haha:

Yellow71Cuda

Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 02, 2022, 07:11:14 AM
I highly doubt it was an original four-speed car

Looking closely, I see what appears to be an original hole in the dash for the 4-speed reverse light.

anlauto

Quote from: Yellow71Cuda on June 04, 2022, 07:58:19 AM
Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 02, 2022, 07:11:14 AM
I highly doubt it was an original four-speed car

Looking closely, I see what appears to be an original hole in the dash for the 4-speed reverse light.

Nice catch :rubeyes: