Main Menu

1973 Dodge Challenger Coupe

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 14, 2020, 12:26:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

mopartaz

JS29

Don't ya just love how they call that car restored!!! I didn't realize you could buy a car new with out windshield wipers.  :headbang:

RUNCHARGER

It seems overpriced even though I actually don't hate the paint. I see a Rat Roaster on the Hemi which to me is a good sign that hopefully it isn't an MP crate engine. With zero info though who knows?
Sheldon

7212Mopar

That looks like the car out of Florida that was on Cars Online for many years.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Burdar

Coupe?  Did they make a coupe in 73?  I know the WSS cars were coupes with the fixed 1/4 windows right?  I think I see 1/4 window cranks on this one. 

The exterior paint looks nice although I'm not into all the graphic work.  The trunk leaves a lot to be desired.

I might be alone on this but it's a big pet peeve of mine when the plug wires and coil don't match the rest of the engine/body.  Why blue plug wires and yellow coil?  There is no blue or yellow on the whole car.  Black wires and chrome/black coil would look so much better IMO.  I also hate seeing an MSD box in the engine compartment.   :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

I too hate blue wires. Unfortunately there were a few decades where they were the ones available from Mopar Performance. I unwillingly used them myself once or twice.
Sheldon