Main Menu

Looking for Challenger R/T 440-6

Started by VCODE, June 17, 2021, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

Looking for a 1970 Challenger R/T 440-6 Pack.
Any Challenger considered but hoping to find a 4-Speed & Dana
Maybe someone here is getting ready to sell.
PM - Email: robertconca@optonline.net
or cell 914-843-9617 New York time till 10:00pm
Bob

anlauto

Surprised you didn't buy that project one on eBay last week that Steve picked up  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on June 17, 2021, 02:54:06 PM
Surprised you didn't buy that project one on eBay last week that Steve picked up  :dunno:
Almost, I did not have all the parts needed.
I was very happy to see Steve got it.
Thanks Bob

VCODE

Quote from: dhh on June 17, 2021, 03:44:43 PM
One of our members has a 71 if that suits your needs

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/selling-1971-challenger-rt-v-code/21312/15

Yes, I know about that car. Really nice car but just looking for 1970
Thanks Bob

ragtopdodge

Any color you absolutely don't want?

Vinyl or no vinyl top?

Must have #s matching drivetrain?  Buildsheet?

Budget?

What about an RT SE?

https://mprmotors.com/inventory/1970-dodge-challenger-rt-se-440-6-pack/#progression-specs

RzeroB

Hey Bob @VCODE , There sure seems to be a lot of '70 V-code Challengers in Hemmings right now. Not really related, but do you still have your EF8 Hemi Challenger?? Saw you and the car in Hot Rod a few years ago. Very nice!!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

VCODE

Quote from: RzeroB on June 19, 2021, 11:40:22 AM
Hey Bob @VCODE , There sure seems to be a lot of '70 V-code Challengers in Hemmings right now. Not really related, but do you still have your EF8 Hemi Challenger?? Saw you and the car in Hot Rod a few years ago. Very nice!!

Yes, Sir I still have it. I have been looking at Hemmings and visiting cars for sale but it seems like the ones for sale the sellers don't seem very interested. Still looking
They made a 1:64 die cast from the Hemmings article of my EF8 Hemi Challenger, have you seen it?
Bob

anlauto

Quote from: VCODE on June 19, 2021, 04:47:56 PM

They made a 1:64 die cast from the Hemmings article of my EF8 Hemi Challenger, have you seen it?
Bob

OH HEY...I need a couple of those...one for my friend Glenn :twothumbsup:

Is this it ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on June 19, 2021, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: VCODE on June 19, 2021, 04:47:56 PM

Bob

OH HEY...I need a couple of those...one for my friend Glenn :twothumbsup:

Is this it ?

Alan,
That's it. I don't have but my two. I see them on ebay and google them. Not very expensive.
Thanks Bob

fc7cuda

Interesting timing as I'm just thinking of selling my 70 since I bought a Charger and 1 other car coming.  I'll warn you up front it's EF8  :)
So if you're ok with that, it's pretty unique otherwise.  PM me your email.
Tom

moparx5

whats your price range? I am considering selling mine 70 rt se 16k orig mile numbers engine and trans 4 spd dana swapped to a b body in 73, send me a pm we can keep this private

anlauto

x5 ....thought I would fix your picture 'cause it looks to be a REAL cool combination of colours you got going on there :drooling:

moparx5

thanks i saw it upside down after i posted it
i have a feeling it's fairly rare combo think it was clovers mabe has one with black roof