Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Cuda Real U-Code 440

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 01, 2021, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Fun project that will take awhile to work around the hopefully done paint. Tempting as I have everything I would need for that one and it's pretty close. Not really a Cuda guy though.
Sheldon

anlauto

Too bad it's a real U code, if the paint is nice, it would make a great resto-mod..I would never consider doing that to a U code car though..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bcbassfishing

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 02, 2021, 07:02:30 AM
Fun project that will take awhile to work around the hopefully done paint. Tempting as I have everything I would need for that one and it's pretty close. Not really a Cuda guy though.

Oh come on now buddy... couple weekends and that thing would be pretty close to moving around under it's own power.  Soft frame issues kinda steered me away on that car though.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha; I'd have it running in one weekend Derek! Lots of cleaning and painting first though, laying on your back cleaning the floorpan, scraping, priming. If the paint is good on it though it would come out awesome. Unusual colour too. Great car for you though!
Sheldon