Main Menu

340 B2 Cuda

Started by Topcat, November 18, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

That's one that Mike Ross of BE&A restored, I believe the current owner is asking somewhere around mid $90's.

Cuda Cody

Good looking car!!!!  Pretty nicely done for sure.  A couple small things could make the car nearly perfect, but overall it's a really fine car.   :1place:   :perfect10:  And I love that color!!!   :inlove:

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 18, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
Good looking car!!!!  Pretty nicely done for sure.  A couple small things could make the car nearly perfect, but overall it's a really fine car.   :1place:   :perfect10:  And I love that color!!!   :inlove:

:iagree:

Why the top rain gutter painted black? That's a 70 thing. Right?

The steel wheels work with the Billboard and no vinyl top.

Damn! Wish I had steelies now.   :thinking:

anlauto

Quote from: Topcat on November 18, 2018, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 18, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

:iagree:

Why the top rain gutter painted black? That's a 70 thing. Right?

The steel wheels work with the Billboard and no vinyl top.

Damn! Wish I had steelies now.   :thinking:

Yea the upper cowl blackout is a 70 only thing. :alan2cents:  I love the colour, but would look 1000 times better with rally wheels in my opinion  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yup: I know correct is correct but the combination just looks dead to me. We all have different taste though thankfully.
Sheldon

ragtopdodge

Awesome car.

Mentioned, but no picture of buildsheet.

No mention of #s matching transmission (to further prove it's a real D21 car).

Wonder if the shaker components are original or repop.