Main Menu

70 Cuda 383 4sp project owned 28 years No Price

Started by Cudakiller70, August 20, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

That does look interesting. I want to see the 500HP 383 though.
Sheldon

E74cuda

I talked to the guy about the car. Nice enough guy. He said several times that the car is one in a million. Said the body is very nice or also one in a million. Said he was offered 30k and then said that someone else offered 40k. I said that he should call and take either previous offer. He said that he'd like me to stop by and take a look at the car and I told him that I needed to see a picture of the fender tag first. He said that he would send it to me. I'm still waiting.

303 Mopar

Quote from: E74cuda on August 21, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
I talked to the guy about the car. Nice enough guy. He said several times that the car is one in a million. Said the body is very nice or also one in a million. Said he was offered 30k and then said that someone else offered 40k. I said that he should call and take either previous offer. He said that he'd like me to stop by and take a look at the car and I told him that I needed to see a picture of the fender tag first. He said that he would send it to me. I'm still waiting.

I think they made more than one 383 4 spd, sounds like he is still in love with the car.  If I had that car and was offered $30k in its current state, I would have helped them load it up!

HP_Cuda

There are items in the picture that would make me believe this is either a scam or this guy is trying to scam someone not knowledgeable about mopars.

Surprised he didn't say 1 of 1 and hemi this and that.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200