Main Menu

70 FJ6 340 clean $40k

Started by kathyscuda, January 13, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

750-h2

Car looks better in pictures than sellers description? No kickdown linkage and it drives great??

blown motor

With all of that wrong with it I don't think it's a 40K car.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

It will likely sell for that price, might take a little time, but someone will fall in love with it. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

I actually like his ad. He is descriptive and he sounds honest. Not sure if the price is right or not but if I wanted a 70 Cuda like this, I would check it out and haggle out a deal. It's refreshing to see people take the time to actually spell out the known problems. Could be more, who knows until you really examine it?

Floyd

JS29

On the first car mentioned, the vinyl top and ralley dash are not on the fender tag!  :foul:

RUNCHARGER

I prefer the second one of course. Both seem high priced to me. I think if you were selling a car right it would be hard to price. Price it too low (which would be easy to do) and it will sell right away, too high and it will sit for a long time and become stale.
Sheldon

6pack

I have been watching the second one.  It is pretty close to me.  I figured it would be sold by now but maybe he won't negotiate.  He had to have gotten offers on it.

Jimmy

kathyscuda

#1 has been removed.musta sold.