Main Menu

70' hemicuda for sale: 86 miles

Started by Topcat, August 28, 2019, 07:23:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

anlauto

Is that supposed to be a survivor or just a restored race car ? Wasn't there a purple one with 7 miles or something ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

captcolour

I believe that was the one at Mecum Indy 2 or 3 years ago.  I did talk to the owner at the time.  I don't recall it selling at the auction.

Topcat

Quote from: captcolour on August 28, 2019, 08:07:10 PM
I believe that was the one at Mecum Indy 2 or 3 years ago.  I did talk to the owner at the time.  I don't recall it selling at the auction.

According to the website, it's for sale now.

Damn, I can't find the consignment place now.

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

Decent restoration. Arruza has kind of boogered up some other artifacts in my opinion.
Sheldon

6pack

So far no price estimates.  I will start at $325K.  But that is a guess.  One thing to consider, the original parts that were removed when it was new and raced have even less miles on them than the rest of the car.

7E-Bodies

If I cashed in all three kids' college accounts, I could toss in the opening bid.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

If we're talking about old race cars and original miles, the Warlock has 9 original miles on it.  That's the original miles when it was driven home and turned in to a race car (trans removed and trailered to the track).

js27

I have seen this car up for sale a few times over the years. I do not ever recall it selling.
JS27

dave73

I guess you buy this and then don't drive it?

RUNCHARGER

Well: It's had lots of stuff pulled on and off. I don't really think the mileage matters in that case. Run the heck out of it I say.
Sheldon