Main Menu

70 R/T Vert for sale----SOLD

Started by js27, June 03, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

After lots of thought I decided to put my R/T back up for sale. I had both my cars up for sale last year and sold my 67 GTX in 4 days. Had lots of interest in the R/T and a few offer but I decided to keep it and took it off the market. My health is not improving and I really do not get her out that much so it is time to let some one else enjoy her. She is fully documented JS27NOB from Calif. She was 99% rust free except for the passenger rear floor pan which I replaced with a rust free original. All original body panels-bumpers and most of the trim are still on her. Very rare color combo ( some like it --some don't). I have over 300 photo's of before-during and after the resto if interested. Professionally rebuilt 440 and 727. Power Top-power steering-manual brakes. Way to many things to list here. The numbers matching motor and trans were gone when I bought it but I do have a complete F-383-HP motor that was running when pulled out of my friends 70 Road Runner. Please PM me with questions or the link with the photo's and history of the car. All date coded parts I removed go with car as well as a original 70 AM-8 track with correct bezel and dash trim. Asking $60,000.00
JS27

70 Challenger Lover

Sorry to hear about your health. It sure is a beautiful car! You certainly priced it right for a quicker sale.

340challconvert

Nice RT convertible
Hope you are OK health wise; as we get older I just try to enjoy my blessings.
Good luck with the sale! :cheers:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

ragtopdodge

Very fair price considering the beautiful body on her.

I'd suggest Hemmings and Ebay and Classic car trader if you want to sell it fast.

You'll reach millions of views and quite possibly, buyers in Europe w/deep pockets.

Good luck and I sure hope your health improves.

RUNCHARGER

Nice car, right price. It will sell for sure.
Sheldon

superdave

Sorry to hear about your health. I admire that you are letting it go for someone else to enjoy. It's absolutely beautiful and has a great story behind it, sure it finds it's way to a good home. 8)  :drinkingbud:

dodgemania

congrats with your sale and congrats to the new owner what a beautiful challenger ..  :wowzers: :wowzers: :wowzers:  :cheers:

anlauto

Yup...knew that wouldn't last long... :congrats:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

That was a great price for a great car!  Congrats on the sale! :bigthumb:

erik70rt

Congrats!  That is an awesome car and was a good price.   :bradsthumb: :ohyeah:  Glad you sold it quickly!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

js27

Thank You all- I felt it was priced right. It needed some things like a correct console and dash pad. The tires were 18 years old. The resto is 18 years old. I put it on Cars On Line 8 days ago and some lower offers but I held out for my full price and got it.  The buyer is a collector from Idaho. Since my GTX went to Conn and my Challenger is going to ID I guess I won't be seeing them. The buyer did not want the complete 383 HP motor or the correct Am 8 track so they will be going up for sale shortly.
JS27

JS29

:congrats: @js27 I would not mind getting my hands on a 70 383 hp for my 70 grand coup.  :slapme5:

Chryco Psycho

Sad day , I wish your health was improving instead  :bye:

RUNCHARGER

Good for you, After bringing both cars into great condition and looking after them you deserved an easy sale and full price. Good luck in the future. I'm sure you're sad to see them both go.
Sheldon

js27

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 10, 2019, 06:36:25 AM
Sad day , I wish your health was improving instead  :bye:

Thanks Chryco-I spent Friday in the hospital for another Heart Cath and it came back clean which was good but now have another test July 2nd to see if there is a problem with my Mitrial Valve which I had repaired in 2013. My heart was permanently damaged from my heart attack and that is never going to get better. So it is one day at a time.
JS27