Main Menu

72 Challenger........opinions

Started by Cudalbs, April 18, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudalbs

"Love those round taillight cars"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Great colours and complete, neat car. I wouldn't hesitate to buy that.
Sheldon

Cudalbs

I got a few pics of the underside.

Cuda Cody

Can't really tell how bad the rust on the frame rails are, but the floor boards do not look very bad.  That is a really cool car and priced right.  I think it will sell for sure.  Great color, four speed, 340 engine, white interior!   There's not much not to like.

Are you going to buy it?  Let me know if you pass on it, I might take a run at it.   ;)    But not going to call or step on your toes until you have time to think it over.   :handshake:

Cudalbs

Are you going to buy it?  Let me know if you pass on it, I might take a run at it.   ;)    But not going to call or step on your toes until you have time to think it over.   :handshake:
[/quote]
My son is going to look at it and I will let you know what he thinks.
Mike

ec_co

for the most part it looks like a good deal on a 340 4spd. check that left rear frame rail though .... might need a full replacement on that side. but seems to be a good bang for the buck and '72-'74 are starting to come in value as the '70-'71s are pricing out a lot of folks.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

xx88man

Good deal. Buy it! Then get wrenching   :wrenching:
Keep yer foot in it

Moparman82

I know this guy, he's a young kid who flips cars.  He text me today and asked for my help selling it.  He started at 13.5k, now down to about where it needs to be in my opinion. One thing it may be hard to see here is the car is covered with hail dings, allllll over
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!