72 Ralley

Started by Chryco Psycho, March 28, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

RzeroB

That does look nice ... what color would you say that is??  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RUNCHARGER

That does look nice and a stroker with 3.91s should get it done.
Sheldon

Dakota

I'm in the Buffalo area if anyone has serious interest in this car and wants a closer look taken.  Just send me a PM.

Chryco Psycho

:iagree:
looks like a decent ride for the price  :bigthumb:

Burdar

Quotewhat color would you say that is??  :notsure:

That would be GF3.  It just goes to prove that most colors, when fresh, look great.
Personally, I think the T/A spoiler takes something away from this car.  I realize however, that I'm a 72-74 purist and think the louvers/strobe stripes are enough.

anlauto

Quote from: Burdar on March 29, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

That would be GF3.  It just goes to prove that most colors, when fresh, look great.
Personally, I think the T/A spoiler takes something away from this car.  I realize however, that I'm a 72-74 purist and think the louvers/strobe stripes are enough.

I agree with Darren 10000% ....That spoiler just spoils the look of that car :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Agreed: It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb though, it does blend in a bit. I really like the look of the car overall.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

I like the rear spoiler , the green bothers me more , still a cool car for the $$

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Burdar on March 29, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

I definitely agree..... 

Moprr

I like it the way it is I would put a set of 17" year one ralleys on it. 

jimynick

I'm with Neil here and I like the spoiler. Maybe the fact that I believe I'll put one on my 74 has something to do with that.  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: jimynick on March 30, 2018, 08:42:24 PM
I'm with Neil here and I like the spoiler. Maybe the fact that I believe I'll put one on my 74 has something to do with that.  :D

I could like the spoiler on allot of cars but this one looks pretty close to how it looked when new, considering how rare that is on 72-74's I think keeping that look is a better approach... Also the color doesn't really need a spoiler to look "right'.. :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

Something about that light green is growing on me. The spoiler is growing on me as well, I would never add it though.
Sheldon