74 Challenger for sale Ontario, Canada

Started by Markp, April 26, 2017, 02:36:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

Cuda Cody

Hard to say from just 4 photos, but seems like strong money for a car that still needs a bit of work.

blown motor

It depends on how great you want the paint. If all the parts are truly there and you not hung up on shiney paint it's not horrible but it's not cheap either. If you're looking to flip it then it won't work.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YYZ

If everything that the seller claims, checks out, then it may be an acceptable deal for someone.  Though clearly not a #s car.

There will be an original '74 L-Code 360/4-speed Challenger coming on the market, already restored and numbers matching, in the low 20s USD, which is a far better value than this one.

Chryco Psycho

74s are rare  low production but I would want to see the VIN & being rare doesn't make it valuable . obviously no longer #s matching as there was no 340 option in 74
You would be upside down on this very quickly with more spent than the car is worth

RUNCHARGER

No, lots of old work to chase and new work to take on.
Sheldon

blown motor

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 26, 2017, 08:29:04 PM
You would be upside down on this very quickly with more spent than the car is worth

Just like my 74! But it's so much fun.  :yes:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

erik70rt

I agree that if you are looking for something to eventually sell and make some $$, this is not the one.  If you want to fix it up for yourself and have fun, 16 is still a little high, but you may be able to get him down to 14. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Markp

Well asking $16000 can is like $11000 us if you wanted a driver and all you have to do is put a carpet, headliner and paint I think it may be worth it but I am no expert.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP