Main Menu

Hello from Georgetown Ontario Canada

Started by anlauto, January 04, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Hi #17 here
My name is Alan Gallant I, along with my wife Lynn and two kids, Eric & Rachel live in Georgetown ON Canada.

I've been restoring MOPARS only for 32+ years.

I own and run my own restoration business ALAN GALLANT AUTOMOTIVE RESTORATION . check out my web site some time. :toast:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

It's great to see some familiar names!  :handshake:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

headejm

Hello Alan and welcome. You are going to have to import a "two cents" emoji to this forum.  :lurking:

Cuda Cody

Looking forward to seeing more of your high level restorations.  http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/

We really do need a 2 cent smiley!  I would use it now to say I think you're the best restoration shop at any cost... I can't believe your customers get that level of quality for the price you do it at.  Best value of any restoration shop.  (insert 2 cent smiley here)

anlauto

Roadman

Guess they will leave anybody in here.      :rofl:   Good to see you here, your restorations are the cream of the crop, your advice and knowledge are invaluable.    :ohyeah:

Desmond

303 Mopar

Welcome aboard Alan!  It is still one of my goals to have you restore a car for me.  Someday!    :perfect10:

headejm

You can borrow these for the time being...

Chryco Psycho

Welome Alan
No 2 cents as Canada no longer has pennies

anlauto

Yup....going to have to go with a nickle.... :alan2cents: :takemymoney:

Spikedog08

Wouldn't be the same without Alan!  This site is coming around!   :whiteflag:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!