Main Menu

74 Cuda on Craigslist

Started by tnljohnson, March 06, 2019, 11:37:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

tnljohnson

ragtopdodge

Wonder why the 74, that looks much nicer, is way less money than what they're asking for their 72?!?!?

Too bad neither has a 4-speed.

I like the 74 more due to its color and AC.

pbajeff

The guy liked blue cars. The Mach 1 is blue also.
Be nice to have all 3 - but way out of my ballpark.

ledphoot

Agreed, if either of those Cudas were four speed cars I would have drove up there and got it.

The '74 is pretty nice and very rare. Like you said, too bad it's not a 4 speed.

anlauto

:woohoo: VERY RARE ....Body colour bumper.....................jack  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ledphoot

:whiteflag:

Good eye as always Alan.. That's what I get for looking at this on my phone and not paying attention to details... :)

I still like the car, they didn't make many '74 360 Cudas, not that they are all that "desirable" in the marketplace, if the car had a four speed I would have drove up to take a look at it and possibly buy it. I have zero interest in automatic e-bodies.

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2019, 03:55:18 PM
:woohoo: VERY RARE ....Body colour bumper.....................jack  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

RUNCHARGER

I like the 360 car better. I have to admit that's the first jack I've seen get the treatment.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 06, 2019, 07:11:44 PM
I like the 360 car better. I have to admit that's the first jack I've seen get the treatment.

Funny....looks like they removed the rats nest of wiring and the marker light, but the jack would have taken too much effort :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

tnljohnson

I am. Currently looking for someone to check it out for me.

@CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: tnljohnson on March 17, 2019, 09:20:00 AM
I am. Currently looking for someone to check it out for me.

@CudaMoparRay

BTW  :welcome: from Sylmar, CA in case I missed it!
Sending you a PM

IRON MAN

The forum's member map only shows one member in Sacramento. Brown's Valley is 30 miles north of Sacramento in a rural area. I have been looking at the ad for some time. Seems like a decent 74 Cuda. Love the brilliant blue! Seems like a fair market price for the seller and buyer. It is 110 miles north of me, otherwise I would have looked at it by now.  That area has a lot of nice classics that show up on CL. I'm surprised it hasn't sold by now.

7212Mopar

I was driving from Reno back to the Bay Area this afternoon. I saw a 72-74 Challenger shell on a trailer towed by a black Dodge Ram truck on Hwy 80, may be twenty miles from Sacramento. Looks like someone just picked up the car and car seems to need a lot of work. A member on here?
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket