Main Menu

1971 cuda 383 survivor TX9 Sold

Started by Moparo, December 17, 2020, 09:03:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparo

Up for sale is a 1971 cuda 383. This cuda is an all original car. The car was originally a California car that made its way to Ontario Canada in the 90s. All the mechanicals have been rebuild with out disturbing the appearance of the parts to maintain the survivor look. Car has 2 build sheets, fender tag and owner history. This car drives amazing and is a show pleaser every where it goes. Sold
Options:
Automatic
A/C
AM/FM cassette
Light group
Disc brakes
Power steering
Magnum rims
Luggage rack.

PM for more info. Thanks e-bodies.

Skdmark

What a beauty! Good luck with the sale.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

xx88man

@Moparo  do you mind sharing what the selling price was on your Cuda? Was the asking price
$70k USD? Congrats on a quick sale. Hopefully the new owner will join here
Keep yer foot in it

Moparo

Quote from: xx88man on December 21, 2020, 05:46:03 AM
@Moparo  do you mind sharing what the selling price was on your Cuda? Was the asking price

I can't really give that out since I didn't own the car. The car is remaining local and the person that bought it appreciates the originality. I can also add that the previous owner didn't need the money and was totally fine with keeping the car so that should give you an idea.

xx88man

Quote from: Moparo on December 21, 2020, 06:00:11 AM

I can't really give that out since I didn't own the car. The car is remaining local and the person that bought it appreciates the originality. I can also add that the previous owner didn't need the money and was totally fine with keeping the car so that should give you an idea.

Thank you  :cheers: :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Anybody "we" know ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Moparo

Quote from: anlauto on December 21, 2020, 06:18:40 AM

Anybody "we" know ?

No. He has just started to appreciate Mopars. This is his third addition to his collection.

anlauto

That's nice to hear, the more Mopar fans the better....Hopefully he'll resto-mod it and paint it purple ! :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on December 21, 2020, 09:25:27 AM
That's nice to hear, the more Mopar fans the better....Hopefully he'll resto-mod it and paint it purple ! :stayinlane:

So many now
::) :drunk: :looney: