Main Menu

AAR on EBay

Started by Roadman, October 12, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Lack of information prohibits me from commenting  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mjb765

One quick line in the description...... :unbelievable:

Iowa Six Barrel

Tough call. I asked him for the VIN but no answer yet. The fender tag picture looks carefully cropped. I looked for that tag image on Google, no luck. I can't make out numbers on fender tag... My guesses showed no records.

Iowa Six Barrel

Using ebay's "ask seller a question" I received an email back saying returned Mail  message has errors. Basically, looks like his gmail account is bogus. Anyone else try to ask seller a question?

ec_co

played with light levels, tones, contrasts, etc .... best guess I could come up with is J0B266265 ..... definitely 2xx2x5   ... build date 406
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Iowa Six Barrel

I did get an Ebay reply. Maybe message did work. Here's his answer. I screen shot what he sent me.

1 Wild R/T

Well 298265 fits allot better than 266265....

HP_Cuda

The cropped pic of the data plates, the standard dash plus the two speed washer makes me scratch my head.

Also being from salt the road-Ville I'd bet it's got a ton o rust.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

nighthawk756

I sent him a message during the auction and no answer. I sent him a couple messages since the auction and still nothing but crickets.

Chryco Psycho

nighthawk756