normal_post in Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits in Parts / Misc For Sale Author Topic: Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Roadman

• Rest In Peace
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits in Parts / Misc For Sale
    • Share Post
Cut in relay harnesses to take the load off of switches, bulkhead connector and ammeter.

I build these harnesses using high quality, water proof relays, color coded wires of the correct gauge, and include all necessary wire terminals, heat shrink, cable ties to do a professional installation.

Installation instructions for each harness can be found in the "Electrical Audio" section of the forum.

I back my harnesses with a lifetime warranty, replace or money back. No questions asked.

Pricing includes shipping in the Continental US. Contact me for international shipping.

Single relay harness. A/C compressor----------------------- $20.00

Single relay harness. Cuda roadlamps-----------------------$20.00

Double relay harness. Headlights-----------------------------$25.00

Double relay harness. A/C compressor and cooling fan-----$25.00

Triple relay harness. Cuda headlights roadlamps------------$35.00

1970 / 71 fusible link with pigtail-----------------------------$14.00

I can also build custom harnesses for cooling fans, fuel pumps, etc. The last 2 pictures are an example.

Linkback: https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-misc-for-sale/9/relay-harnesses-headlights-roadlamps-ac-compressors-standard-to-rallye-kits/4475/
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:38:17 PM by Roadman »

Offline Timbbuc2

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits in Parts / Misc For Sale
    • Share Post
@roadman, checked out the headlight relay kit i bought from you. It works great.  Wired up like you said. Thanks Tim
Get in, I'll drive

Offline edison1970

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Big Block
    • Share Post
Roadman, how do I purchase one?  Sent an email.  Maybe it didn't go through.  Let me know.
Thanks

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

Offline Roadman

• Rest In Peace
  • Six Pack
    • Share Post
Sent you a message 

Offline GY3R/T

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Big Block
    • Share Post
I also have sent a PM. No responce. :notsure:

Offline Roadman

• Rest In Peace
  • Six Pack
    • Share Post
I also have sent a PM. No responce. :notsure:

@GY3R/T  just went thru my messages, your PM didn't get to me. Let me know which harness you want. 

Offline Roadman

• Rest In Peace
  • Six Pack
    • Share Post
Just want to say "Thank You " to those that purchased a harness so far. Not many, but we are a young forum, and growing fast.  I hope to help many more members in the future offering quality products at an affordable price.  :thankyou:

Offline edison1970

• Big Block
    • Share Post
I wanted to let everyone know that I purchased a relay set from Roadman and he did a great job.  I received the package and one of the relays were damaged.  He was more than accommodating and sent me some replacements.  I appreciate the great service and highly recommend his products.

Offline 1Burgfish

• Big Block
  • Time to crush the left!!!!
    • Share Post
 :wrenching: Roadman how much is it to convert from a standard dash wiring harness to a ralley wiring harness for a 71 Barracuda? Thanks. :bigthumb:

Offline Ccuda

• Small Block
    • Share Post
Dear Roadman,
Could you please forward me the 3 relay kit for the headlights and road lamps for 35.00
I believe we emailed this March and I'm ready to purchase now. I'm new to the forum and can't remember how to send contact info and money to you. I copied the instructions but wondered if you had a diagram to go with it.
Thanks
Carl
Ccuda

Offline JS29

• Trade Count: (5)
  • E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
@Ccuda  Roadman past away a few years ago.  :andyangel: @crackedback  Is taking care or that now.  :alan2cents:

Offline Jay Bee

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Six Pack
    • Share Post
@Ccuda  and a reminder to anyone reading this post. It was just a little more than 3 years ago.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/roadman/7151/

Offline Supergraphic

• Leaning Tower of Power
    • Share Post
xx in Relay harnesses, headlights, roadlamps, A/C compressors, Standard to Rallye kits in Parts / Misc For Sale
Re: Fuseable link 1971 Cuda
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2022, 06:10:44 PM »
Hey, I'd need to buy a useable link. Can you hook me up with 2 pretty quickly?

Thanks,
 Glenn

Offline cuda hunter

• E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
    • Sims Custom Homes
Hey new guy, @Supergraphic   Read the two posts before yours. 

Good ole Roadman.  I had many conversations with him. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

xx
Wiring Instructions, 3 relay cut in harness, Cuda Headlights and Roadlamps.

Started by Roadman

4 Replies
Last post November 16, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
by Roadman
clip
Custom Built Relay Harnesses ------- headlights, fans, fuel pumps, etc.

Started by Roadman

21 Replies
Last post November 29, 2017, 10:26:30 AM
by Roadman
xx
Wiring Instructions, Cuda Roadlamps Cut in Relay

Started by Roadman

1 Replies
Last post November 09, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
by Roadman
xx
Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits