Main Menu

Barracuda Gran Coupe Convertible on FB Marketplace

Started by JH27N0B, September 27, 2023, 06:56:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

In today's market, this might be reasonably priced.  Wish there were better pics and especially some underhood and trunk.  I think I see a dent in the passenger side front fender.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/839542620888631

Cuda_mark

JH27N0B

Impossible to say based on a couple not very good pictures and brief description.
It is 1 of 86 N code '70 Barracuda GC convertibles made, so good luck finding comp sales to gage the market value.
We don't know if it's #s or NOM, how original it is under the hood and trunk, if there is any rust or patina besides the dent on the front fender.
I can't even tell for sure what color it is.  Is it yellow or biege?  FY1 would be worth more than BL1.  I'm thinking its BL1 but given the poor quality of the pictures in the ad, it could be FY1.
It does appear to have some good paperwork with it including the window sticker, assuming it's not a repro. 
I think you'd have a hard time finding a decent 318 Barracuda convertible for $50K today let alone a big block.  But I don't have room in the garage anyway, which is too bad as it would make a nice companion to my JH27N0B convertible!