Main Menu

e-body frame jig, plans or parts

Started by 72restocuda, November 21, 2022, 08:41:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72restocuda

Looking to see if anyone built a e-body frame jig they would willing to part with or at least direct me to a source for parts, thanks

69 500

if you want a jig built for an e body you can call me at 304 797 0607 thats my landline and we can discuss your your needs

moparx5

not sure how deep your going with your project, my car was pretty rotted but never hit so i basically ran a couple i beams as main runners and built jig stands to as many locations i could ,,,, rear bumper mounts, door jam strike pins , door hinges , k frame bolts, front leaf spring mounts , front bumper mounts as well as blocks to bottom of frame rails at all 4 corners as well as cross member, many others were added to reference height of  inner fenders and tail panel. if the car isn't wrecked this may work for you.
good luck with your project

anlauto

It's amazing to see what distance people are going these days to save cars that, 10-15 years ago, were likely left for scrap but thankfully not crushed..."gonna fix ur one day"... :))
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moparx5

fortunately, i do my own stunts,,,, i live for pain and suffering lol i wouldn't want to have to pay anyone
and to be noted steel has tripled since i built that jig and most of the parts the same if even available