Main Menu

Hemmings: JS23U0B FE5 4spd NM on Hemmings

Started by 7E-Bodies, November 10, 2020, 07:46:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

That does look nice. I really like the look of it.
Sheldon

7E-Bodies

The only thing that bothers me is that the engine rear main in the transmission are already dripping... That would mean pulling both to correct the issue.  The other thing that concerns me is when expanding the build sheet photograph it's too fuzzy to read well. Also there is no photograph of the fender tag unless I missed something.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Rich G.

I see it's a auction and it has 13 days left as of when I just looked. Why would anyone bid now? I don't understand auctions like this or am I missing something?

mopartaz

Also has a reserve . You know hes gotta be asking some big coin for that one.

6bblgt

Quote from: E74cuda on November 10, 2020, 08:06:26 AM
The picture of the fender tag lay out is missing things so if that lay out is correct the tag would not be original

I don't see anything "missing"  :dunno:

6bblgt

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on November 10, 2020, 07:55:54 AM
.......  The other thing that concerns me is when expanding the build sheet photograph it's too fuzzy to read well. .......

the broadcast sheet is for a 4-speed 340  (A66)  Challenger - JH23H0B368043  :rubeyes:

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

E74cuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 10, 2020, 12:33:31 PM
Quote from: E74cuda on November 10, 2020, 08:06:26 AM
The picture of the fender tag lay out is missing things so if that lay out is correct the tag would not be original

I don't see anything "missing"  :dunno:

Thanks Dan