Main Menu

ISO Hemi Cuda for a day - Central TX

Started by courteneykg, May 23, 2019, 10:50:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

courteneykg

Hi!  I hope I am posting this in the right place... I am looking for any hemi cuda owners in the Hill Country area of Texas. My family lives close to Marble Falls, (closest big city is Austin) and my Dad has pancreatic cancer (he is 56).  His dream car is a 1971 hemi cuda so I am trying to find someone close to home that I can pay to let him check out and drive a hemi cuda as a bucket list kind of thing. I would really appreciate any leads!  Thank you for your time!

cuda hunter

Good idea !  I'm sure it would be great for your paww.  Hope you find one close! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @courteneykg   :welcome:  Sounds like a neat idea.  Good luck with your search.

JS29

:welcome: And good luck with your search! that's a vary noble thing to do for your father.  :handshake:

RUNCHARGER

My friend Greg would do that in a New York minute, way too far away though. Good luck with your search.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

I know, the challengers and the a body aren't near as cool as the Cuda.   But one does have a 392 Hemi.
The 72 cuda does have a modern hemi. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Great gift for you dad , sorry about the Cancer