Main Menu

M46 Barracuda on eBay

Started by cuda dad, March 12, 2020, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chargerdon

Quote from: JS29 on May 20, 2020, 02:19:07 PM
No one orders a three speed manual transmission, That's the base model transmission.  :yes:

Yes, and who ever ordered this car, forgot that and probably thought that on a Trans Am a 4 sp would be standard, and therefore neglected to click on the 4-sp option.   That applies to whether it was ordered by an individual or a Dealership to put on the lot !     

At least that is the guess of the proprietor of ECCC...   so does a ridiculous oversight warrant a price of 3-4 times what it would normally be worth?   Its rare !!   Its still sitting there !!

JS29

Now if it were one of the eight convertibles that would be a deal!!!  :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

318Stroker

Quote from: JS29 on May 20, 2020, 02:56:31 PM
Now if it were one of the eight convertibles that would be a deal!!!  :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea, I'd love to own one of the eight T/A ragtops. But I guess I won't be making a barn find on one of them, as all eight are present and accounted for.

cudamadd

Wow what a great post . Lots of advice from some careing members good stuff. That balance in life is very different for every one ,nothing wrong with a little rust seating in the back yard .  A nice driver in the garage turn key is a great.  reward to your self  is also a good thing for working so hard day in day out . Cuda Hunter. If the M46 barracuda is your dream ,I do hope your find one but donot have to cut your right arm off to pay for it .  P.S always enjoy your post   :australia:

cuda hunter

I like scoops.  that's it.  No other reason. 
Car was too much money, that's why I didn't bid on it.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee