Main Menu

Nice Hemmings Listing!

Started by 7E-Bodies, October 08, 2024, 06:48:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

redAAR and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

70_440-6Cuda

That is one beautiful Challenger!  I have always been partial to white on red interior, one of my favorite combinations from the era.

Is that really all this car is worth?  $30K seems like a bargain for such a sharp looking car?  Plus, the photos seem to show a well done restoration, straight and clean, small details look nice.  I get it's a column shift 318, but for that money you could have some serious fun.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

7E-Bodies

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on October 08, 2024, 08:24:07 AMThat is one beautiful Challenger!  I have always been partial to white on red interior, one of my favorite combinations from the era.

Is that really all this car is worth?  $30K seems like a bargain for such a sharp looking car?  Plus, the photos seem to show a well done restoration, straight and clean, small details look nice.  I get it's a column shift 318, but for that money you could have some serious fun.

Of my 9 challengers, 3 were 318 cars and I left them that way. I've always sworn that if I came into another one, I'd rebuild the 318 with a stroker kit, keeping that numbers matching look and making it a sleeper. If I weren't already deeply committed in a U code restoration, I'd move on this car. I'd at least go see it and check it out thoroughly. The flat hoods are starting to grow on me as well.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

70_440-6Cuda

Is that the going rate for a Challenger in that condition?  I know I am making a lot of assumptions on how noce it really is, but it still seems way cheap for something that cool
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Brads70

Nice looking car, I see a vanishing point clone in it's future....

EV2RTSE

I don't see how anyone could go wrong at that price. I really like the colored interiors on white cars, way better than black in a case like this. I'd love to own it, and my wife likes white Challengers but I don't have the room for it. Hopefully whoever buys it leaves it as is. I'd be tempted to throw on a set of 14" road wheels to jazz it up a little more though.

mtull

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on October 08, 2024, 01:49:04 PMI'd rebuild the 318 with a stroker kit
I could get a lot of enjoyment out of that car as is but more power == more fun.  Car looks well done.

YellowThumper

I really dig that one. Good price for what is shown. Pic #9 at open door, the panel is roached. Replacement interior panels will be difficult and costly.
A/C car is also a bonus.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.