Main Menu

New eBay Challenger listing

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, February 14, 2019, 06:34:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

This one has been on eBay at couple times at 10k with no takers. I have the exact same N code four speed car and mine was not quite as bad as this. No matter what that ad claims, it is way more work than he is stating. Trust me, I'm going down that road now. Cool car though.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292961072865

RUNCHARGER

I'm glad it isn't closer, I'd be tempted to hit that one. I like the big block, colour and relative completeness.
Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 14, 2019, 07:08:26 AM
I'm glad it isn't closer, I'd be tempted to hit that one. I like the big block, colour and relative completeness.

I'm not a big numbers guy but I thought it was cool getting the HP 383 and not the 2 barrel version plus the four speed. Not many of these were made compared to the RT. It's very much an RT without the cosmetic changes if you like a more subtle look (which I do). This car is more unusual than my burnt orange car because of the high impact color.

nsmall

I recommend a tetanus shot before hitting this one. :looney:

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Mark_B

I'm amazed they can read the matching numbers under all that brown stuff.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

HP_Cuda

The metal alone costs more than it's current bid to make this one right and that's only the beginning!

:pullinghair:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

70 Challenger Lover

I'd go for it at 4K or so. Mine needed most of the metal this on does. With the exception of front fenders, I'm done buying metal on mine and I don't think I'm over 3k. If you had to pay someone to fix it though...wow that would get pricey real fast.

340challconvert

An N code JH car; sold for 8K
:takemymoney:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: 340challconvert on February 21, 2019, 04:25:04 AM

Definitely a rust bucket but keep in mind there were only 450 four speed N code cars that were not RTs compared to like 1500 that were RTs. The car is essentially an RT without the flash and some people go for factory sleeper thing. I did.

340challconvert

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on February 21, 2019, 04:50:19 AM
Quote from: 340challconvert on February 21, 2019, 04:25:04 AM

Definitely a rust bucket but keep in mind there were only 450 four speed N code cars that were not RTs compared to like 1500 that were RTs. The car is essentially an RT without the flash and some people go for factory sleeper thing. I did.

Always liked the "sleeper look"  :banana:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible