Main Menu

Not mine, just local. 1971 challenger mutilated for parts

Started by Cbridgewater, February 12, 2020, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

Ad says it "needs work".   That said, Many people ask more for worse.

cuda hunter

It's been for sale for about 2 years I believe.

he won't sell me the barracuda dash separate. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Still a couple of good parts there for $1100 :dunno: Maybe the frame rails are solid ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

RUNCHARGER

It shouldn't have been wrecked out but there are still lots of good parts there. You could cut that roof and structure off in one piece for instance.
Sheldon

chargerdon

Quote from: Floyd on February 12, 2020, 11:19:14 AM
Ad says it "needs work".   That said, Many people ask more for worse.

Yep, but, people can ask for anything they want!!!!!!  That doesn't mean any idiots will pay it !!!!

I'll see something priced high and show my wife...and she will say "are they nuts?", and i'll tell her...nope but anyone who pays it is !! 

JS29

chargerdon

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

anlauto

Quote from: chargerdon on February 14, 2020, 06:42:50 AM
Holy smokes...here is a worse one...for more !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Dodge-Challenger/383415350455?hash=item594555f4b7:g:cBsAAOSw5K5eQY4O#viTabs_0

Although, it comes with the trailer...   whats a trailer worth ?

There are people out that that part these cars out....On the second one I see front and REAR sway bars, front disc brakes, 8 3/4 rear axle...They're probably pitted out junk...but they still sell...
I think this is a decent deal with the trailer  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration