Main Menu

Plymouth Cuda 1970

Started by Frank62, April 20, 2021, 05:11:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Frank62

Hello everyone,

My name is Frank and I am a newbie in this forum and I would like to offer my Plymouth Cuda 1970 to you. I have a small mopar restauration company in Germany and we are restaurating two to three mopars every year.
The Cuda is a matching numbers car which was restaurated in Austria and here in Germany.
We bought the car in Austria where the body work was already finished and rebuild the car from front to end regarding to the build sheet (the fender tag was missing).
It was hard to decode the build sheet because the paper is from 1969.
The VIN of the car is BS23N0B144940.
The restauration was completed two years ago. The car has German TÜV which is a quality check and allowance to drive on German streets but the car has no German papers. Nevertheless I have the original title from Michigan from the 28th Nov 2011 which shows the last owner in America and that the car is an export from the USA.

On my German website http://www.schmohl.de/wienercuda.html you can see some pictures from the restauration process and the final car.

If you are interested I would be glad to hear from you via the forum or via Email (info[at]schmohl.de).

Please give me some time for the answers because my English is not the best and I need some help from my child for the translation.

I am also selling a Roadrunner from 1968: http://www.schmohl.de/roadrunner.html

cuda hunter

Nice looking cars!   Welcome from Colorado!

Bump for the sale. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

Welcome and good luck with the sale.  Appears to be a nice restoration.

JS29

Quote from: Mopsquad on April 21, 2021, 10:00:57 AM
Welcome and good luck with the sale.  Appears to be a nice restoration.
Except they forgot to paint the tail light panel  orgainasal  black!  :alan2cents:

wes473

Hello from Idaho! :unitedstates:

Welcome to the site, I've found it an immensely helpful reference for my '70 cuda and the folks here are encouraging and knowledgeable. Nice cuda! What a wonderful business you have, I can't imagine how hard it would be to source parts over there. I'm glad folks across the pond also enjoy rescuing these beauty's. I've never been north to Berlin but I've visited my freinds near Stuttgart, if I ever go back I'd love to see some German Mopars! Keep sharing your projects. :popcorn:

-Prost

IRON MAN

Welcome to the e-bodies forum. I spent four years of my youth in Stuttgart. My twin brother built his house near Bad Bergzabern in 1972, and has dual citizenship. Driving in Germany is different, had to become familiar with the rules of the road.

dhh

The overhead console looks super cool. Was that an option on these cars?

JS29

Yes the gran coupe, or a car ordered with the premium leather package.  :alan2cents: