Main Menu

Selling 1971 Challenger R/T V code

Started by JH27N0B, May 03, 2021, 07:50:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Selling my 1971 Challenger R/T JS23V1B, 4 speed, Super Track pack.  Car is NOM but is all original sheet metal and has never had any rust whatsever.
Well optioned car with leather seats, rear defroster, AM/FM 3 speaker dash.  All options on the original fender tag except the spoilers which were added by Greg Nelson/Mopar Ponderosa when he owned the car.  Was a custom show car in the 70s with a hemi in it, and it was restored back to stock in the 90s with date correct engine and trans.
Selling because I have more cars than space, and this car I've had in storage.  I also have a '09 B5 Challenger R/T 6 speed 36K miles that I'm original owner of, and is mint that I'd consider selling.  If anyone knows someone looking for one send them my way, if it sells I can bring the '71 home and keep it!
Asking $82,500 or offer.
PM me here or email at brads147 at comcast dot net

RUNCHARGER

You'll have no problem selling it this year I don't think. Wish I had the cash in the bank to buy it. Good luck with the sale.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

I had it advertised several years ago and can't find the ad here now.
It's really a great car, if I had garage space for it, I'd never let it go.  Being a lifelong rust belt resident I'd never seen a vintage Mopar this clean before, except ground up restos with a bunch of new sheet metal.
Surprised no one has scooped this car up yet, the market seems strong this year so maybe someone will, and I can regret selling it the rest of my days!

anlauto

Leave it to Greg to add spoilers eh....he can never leave enough alone  :headbang: :alan2cents:

Good luck with your sale....I agree, I think this is the year ! :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Flatdad

You need to get in contact with the member "Waco". He was looking for a premium E-body and had a strong budget, like 125k or something. I had suggested your car, but couldn't remember your forum name.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

1971Y13

Quote from: anlauto on May 03, 2021, 09:02:12 AM
Leave it to Greg to add spoilers eh....he can never leave enough alone  :headbang: :alan2cents:
He owned my car long time ago, it got rubber bumpers, rear spoiler, shaker hood, leather seats, FC7 and billboards.
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

JH27N0B

Send anyone interested my way!  :bigthumb:
I'd like to get the car in front of people this summer, you really have to see the car in person to see how nice the body is.  Now that I have a truck, I can trailer a car to shows, I'm trying to get a plan together for the Nats, it would be nice to take this car there, though I'm really eager to get my T/A to some national shows as I've only been able to get it to MCACN so far, due to that show being just a "punch and a roll" down the road from me!  :thinking:

JH27N0B

Quote from: 1971Y13 on May 06, 2021, 05:28:23 AM
Quote from: anlauto on May 03, 2021, 09:02:12 AM
He owned my car long time ago, it got rubber bumpers, rear spoiler, shaker hood, leather seats, FC7 and billboards.
He likes to dress up cars the way he wants them to be, regardless of the tag.
He added billboards and spoilers to his curious yella one of 17 V code '71 cuda convertible too.  The billboards would be easy enough for a purist future owner to remove, but the holes drilled for the spoilers would be a much tougher fix...

Waco

Quote from: anlauto on May 06, 2021, 05:21:06 AM
Just add an @ sign.... @Waco  :twothumbsup:
Thank you for the tag! After looking at a few e-bodies I've narrowed my search down to 70-71 barracudas or cudas with a four speed. Thanks for keeping an eye out, I really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1972V21Cuda

716bbl

He isn't an Enthusiast, just a flipper.
Charms a lot of people with bs, adds options like the rice burner crowd.
I would remove that 70 hood black out.
spoiler ruins it also.
Very awesome car, I am sure it will out run Hemi Cars.
Gary Ostrich built motor.

YYZ

I am astonished that this car hasn't sold yet.

E74cuda

List it on ebay for the best exposure

anlauto

We had this discussion a few times, it must be the colour holding it back, because the car is got everything else going for it which is a shame, because it's a beautiful colour when out in the sunlight...My 71 V code had a tremendous amount of rust repair, yet because of it's purple/white combo, it sold pretty quick. :dunno:    They can't ALL be purple  :haha: