Main Menu

Triple black cuda convertible at Mecum

Started by JH27N0B, January 07, 2024, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

This one is a cool combo.  Too bad it has been modified from the tag with added options like the shaker and changed to a 4 speed.
Mecum estimates it well into 6 figures. What will it bid to?
https://www.mecum.com/lots/1111300/1971-plymouth-cuda-convertible/?aa_id=541830-0

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Cuda

We need pictures. I can't open mecum links

JH27N0B

I'm a tech moron so I can't figure out how to take a snapshot off my iPad or phone screen(though once in a rare while my fingers will accidentally push a button while swiping my screen at the same time I'm clicking my heels together or something along those lines and it will take a screenshot when I'm not trying to, go figure! :notsure:  :haha:
Anyway if I think of it and have a free minute while on my work laptop tomorrow, I can snip and save some pictures then post them.

Deezel

Hopefully these pictures come through.

Lonnie
1973 'cuda

cuda hunter

My computer saved the mecum pictures as avif files so I had to convert them to jpeg files to get them to post here.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

@Deezel What format did you save those pictures in to get them to come up so big on the site?

Deezel

@cuda hunter

I just use the insert an image button (top bar just right of the youtube button) when I reply and it asks for the URL of the image. I put the URL  of the image in and that's it. You can customize the size of the image this way as well.

The images I inserted in this thread are straight from the Mecum site. I right click on the image I want to share, open in another window/tab then copy the URL from the address bar and insert it.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda

Cuda_mark

Mr Cuda

Auction should be over. What was the sold price?

JH27N0B

Quote from: Mr Cuda on January 08, 2024, 06:44:35 AMAuction should be over. What was the sold price?
It's running Friday afternoon. Mecum runs through next weekend.
There was a F4 cuda 340 convertible that ran last Saturday and sold for a little short of $100K.  From the pictures it looked like an older restoration, Goodyear Eagle ST tires from the mid 90s, some stuff wrong under the hood etc.
https://www.mecum.com/lots/1097650/1970-plymouth-cuda-convertible/?aa_id=489836-0
Most of the heavy hitter Mopars are running at the end of this week.  Live coverage of the auction is on MotorTrend TV Wednesday through Saturday.

blown motor

You can watch it at any time by logging into the Mecum site and streaming it. Click on the "live block cam" button.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I get that options are desirable, but I hate when they're added to a rare car...you're just destroying the value...especially the four speed swap... :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Looking at that 250k estimate with a wrong car shows I am out of touch I guess. That F4 droptop looks pretty cool for under $100k.
Sheldon

anlauto

The F4 convert, like the 68 Hemi Charger...ran WAY TOO EARLY, they should have gone this coming weekend in prime time..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration