Main Menu

Utah title transfer (help retaining original needed)

Started by ramiron, December 18, 2019, 09:55:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ramiron

Quote from: ramiron on October 07, 2019, 09:23:26 PM
It is a one owner, 99k miles, and the guy kept Everything.   I didn't know if it had the warranty card, but my son moved the car for me today and took a pic of the Chrysler Warranty card with VIN and owner name.  Since it is a one owner I am pleased to have all of the doc., including the original title, original keys and key tags,  plus his order form and other miscellaneous records w/o vin.

6pack, newbie to site, so I hope this works for you for pictures.  This is from my original post.  Pictures are on post #32

Katfish

Quote from: ramiron on December 26, 2019, 09:55:54 AM
Quote from: usraptor on December 19, 2019, 10:08:15 AM
I live in Utah and in 2009 I purchased a '70 Cuda, in state, .....

Restoration pictures at: http://spanks4thememory.smugmug.com/Cars/70-Cuda/7240639_M24oi#465274575_2MBqW
(Updated 12/2/18))

CC.Com Restoration tread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=54956.0

My hats off to you sir, that is one fantastic looking restoration and beautiful end product.  Good job sir.

It sure looks like a manual steering box, but also shows pics of restoring a power brake booster?
Thought those options were unavailable together.

ramiron

katfish, this link is about the resto by member usraptor.  I just wanted to compliment him on his work and great looking car.  As for the two items you mentioned, I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on that.
The pictures that 6pack is asking about of the Cuda that I acquired are in my post requesting assistance on value of the 70 Cuda survivor that I was attempting to acquire.  I don't know how to provide the direct link, but the pictures are post #32 in that thread.
Sorry if I created confusion for anyone.  :smile:

pbajeff

I went thru similar issue with my GTO in Texas that I got in high school decades ago. I just took the original title that was in my dads name and death certificate in to local DMV office and explained what I wanted to do. I did have to get statement from my mom as executor that the car title was to be transferred to me since it was always my car. They swapped it with no problem and let me keep all the original paperwork. 

Another benefit to living in Texas 😃

6pack

ramiron

Hi 6pack,
Sorry for not being better versed, but try this maybe.  This is my original post about the Cuda.  At reply #32 in that post is a series of about 6-7 pictures.  Let me know if there is an easier way to get this to you, which there probably is....    :dunno:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/70-barracuda-value-all-10-vins-car-bs23h/13244/msg178895#msg178895

6pack

Crocha617

Ok guys thanks for the responses. It's been a long time since I've seen a really nice 1971 Cuda for under $50k. He is asking $50k, the engine and trans do match. He is open to offers if anyone is interested let me know. He will be listed it on ebay soon but he said I could offer it here for awhile.

cuda hunter

Quote from: Crocha617 on December 29, 2019, 06:41:30 PM
Ok guys thanks for the responses. It's been a long time since I've seen a really nice 1971 Cuda for under $50k. He is asking $50k, the engine and trans do match. He is open to offers if anyone is interested let me know. He will be listed it on ebay soon but he said I could offer it here for awhile.

Hey Chris,  Did I miss something? Or did this get posted on the wrong thread?  Where are some pictures of the cuda? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Crocha617

Quote from: cuda hunter on January 07, 2020, 04:34:44 PM
Quote from: Crocha617 on December 29, 2019, 06:41:30 PM

Hey Chris,  Did I miss something? Or did this get posted on the wrong thread?  Where are some pictures of the cuda?

Yeah I guess I did. I think I posted it on the wrong thread, couldn't find it, and reposted. It was the 71 red 383 car. It sold the other day.