Main Menu

Wanted: 70-71 Challenger or 70-74 Cuda Project or Driver near Colorado

Started by fuffl, October 15, 2019, 10:27:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

fuffl

I live near Denver and am willing to drive about 10 hours to get it. Looking to spend $10-$20K. V8/manual preferred but not required. Anyone see anything around?

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @fuffl   :welcome:  Good luck with your search.  You'll be super happy with an E-Body.  :banana:  Hopeyou find the right car.

cuda hunter

Howdy and welcome from Salida Colorado.

Here is one that is for sale.  RT/SE.  https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/70-challenger-t-se-project/6992226002.html
I'd a swore the price was 14k but it appears it's more. 

Are you looking for a full project like the one above?  Or a finished car?

I'm looking for a early/mid year 70 challenger complete but needing a full resto type of car.  For a donor car.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

fuffl

Thanks for the tip on that car. It's a bit more work than I'm looking for. I'm willing to do body work, interior or mechanical work but hoping for something I can drive around as I restore it. Not overly concerned with numbers matching.

CudaMoparRay

fuffl

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! It's one of the reasons I'm eager to get back into the old-car community.

Anyone have experience with eAutoWin Traders? Trying to decide if it is a scam or not. Can't find bad stuff about them online but some of the forum threads seem "planted" if that makes sense.

ec_co

I'm going to go with scam based on looking up their links to eTrust verify and Norton Verify ... both are fake pages. if you erase most of the URL back to original .com it force redirects back to the fake page. hence, not the real verify sites.

Welcome! I'm in the Broomfield area, getting metalwork done on my '70. Keep an eye on the selling section, some gems do pop up.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

fc7cuda

ec_co

several Cuda/Barracuda/Chellenger cars and projects in the DFW area it seems ... https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/irving-1970-challenger-340/6996486511.html  <-- pretty good price for what it looks like you are getting (a running/driving ebody under $17k)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

fuffl

cuda hunter

Quote from: ec_co on October 15, 2019, 08:31:53 PM
several Cuda/Barracuda/Chellenger cars and projects in the DFW area it seems ... https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/irving-1970-challenger-340/6996486511.html  <-- pretty good price for what it looks like you are getting (a running/driving ebody under $17k)

It's a 74. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Fastmark

Quote from: fuffl on October 15, 2019, 10:13:07 PM
AAR already gone. That was fast!

Gone? I hope not! Maybe I better go look in the shop to see if it's still locked up. Lol! It's listed on two Facebook as as well but the Dallas Craigslist add has more information. It's listed in the auto parts section because it's a project car.

ec_co

7E-Bodies

Seems hard to find, but don't give up. I had the perfect e body for me drop in my lap last summer.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green