Main Menu

WIW 71 340 Cuda 4spd F7

Started by LSTCUDA, October 16, 2023, 05:39:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

LSTCUDA

1971 Restored 340 4spd non matching numbers in F7 green factory shaker, car looks really nice some flaws I see in photos, looking for some insight on current values?

Thx

anlauto

Depends on the quality of the restoration....on the low end $60K-$70K on the high end $100K-$120K
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MONC

LSTCUDA

From what I see in the photos for flaws
On hood- looks like a contaminant got in the paint, near hood pin very small bubbles maybe 4 or so. That's it everything else looks really nice in photos.

Tires- look to be needing replacement Goodyear Sts currently on the car.

The vehicle was restored by a highly skilled home restoration as far as I know. I plan on seeing the car this week to put eyes on her.

MONC

anlauto

For some reason it has front spoilers on it which I don't believe was an option, it was rear spoiler only or front and rear spoilers, never front only....something worth looking into  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

What's the asking price ? We'll tell you if we think it's worth it. The outside looks nice, how about the underneath ?

MONC

Yeah front spoilers are incorrect.
Also has color keyed grill. Thought that was only on the high impact cars- maybe someone can confirm.
Underneath is clean, had trunk and at least lower quarters replaced. Also has frame connectors welded in - done nicely.
$110K I believe.

anlauto

Grill would be argent from the factory for sure :alan2cents:

"frame connectors" ???? WHY WHY WHY :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:  destroy a perfectly good Cuda  :pullinghair: :pullinghair: :pullinghair:

MONC

Thats what l thought regarding grill Alan, thanks for confirming. Honestly l prefer argent grill, unless it had rubber bumpers.

Frame connectors there because allegedly nom motor has a high hp output

anlauto

Unless you have like 800 ft/lbs of torque, you don't need frame connectors,  :alan2cents:

MONC