Main Menu

1970 Challenger FC7

Started by plymouthbelvy, October 21, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

plymouthbelvy

Hi all.I have been working on this car for almost 3 years now. I finally got to drive it this week. I put on my Goodyear Polyglas today and love the look. I don't even think they drive as bad as everyone says. My car has no power steering and I couldn't tell the difference from the modern radials I also have.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

plymouthbelvy

Chryco Psycho

What a feeling finally getting to drive the Chall , Beautiful Car also  :twothumbsup:

plymouthbelvy

Thanks.Yes a long wait but well worth it to me. A lot of blood.sweat and tears as they say went into it. A lot of $$$ too.LOL but is my dream car. Has 340 and is a 4-speed car so should be a lot of fun to drive. I think im getting all the small bugs worked out and seems to run pretty strong. I am very happy and very lucky to have this car.

303 Mopar

Gorgeous Chally!  Congrats!   :banana:

Cuda Cody

bentpshrods

That's a great looking car. Really like purple /black combo with louvers.     :inlove:

plymouthbelvy

Thanks to all for the kudos on my car.Thanks for this site as well and to all the help with parts and info along the way.Like a great big family to help each other out. Again thanks to all.

plymouthbelvy

750-h2

Your Challenger looks fantastic!  Nice job! :ohyeah:

schtick

Beautiful car. I now have 9000 miles on my polyglas. Drive from CT to carlisle 5 times., and all the way to the Nats in Ohio once. Zero issues. Unless it rains. Then.....they suck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kdcarman

Cudagirl3406

Congrats! @plymouthbelvy  - car looks awesome! 

I love the look of the Polys.  I have them on my AAR and a lot of people tried to talk me out of getting them.  I drove over 2 1/2 hours to Carlisle this year and I had no issues; car handled great.  I also don't have power-steering.  Have fun and enjoy!  :burnout:

plymouthbelvy

Thanks Cudagirl.I love the look of the polys.They look awesome on your car as well. I think they drive just fine. I have just driven them around town but seem great to me.Thanks again.