Main Menu

1970 PILOT AAR CUDA & OTHER EARLY BUILT AAR CARS

Started by 71REDCUDA, July 30, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

Im qurious to hear if anyone have any cool pictures of the only known pilot aar cuda in FK5-D21. VIN : BS23J0B237...

The car still exists but has not been showed to the public..

Would also be intresting to hear about other early built aar cars starting with BS23J0B274.. there is only a very few known.

Thanks
Nicklas

700 AKN

I do not have any pictures of the early AAR's.
My AAR is somewhat early as the VIN J0B275 shows early in some of the online registries.

Hope you find more info. and keep us posted.

71REDCUDA

Quote from: 700 AKN on July 30, 2017, 10:29:02 PM

I do not have any pictures of the early AAR's.
My AAR is somewhat early as the VIN J0B275 shows early in some of the online registries.

Hope you find more info. and keep us posted.

Hi. Yes sir that is one of the early ones for sure. Only around 7 J0B274... aar cars is known. (I have some info of 4 of them) After that the J0B275... cars starts..

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

JH27N0B

Two pilot car T/As used to be in my area.  One, a FC7 one, was restored and shown for a while, then sold around 2000 or 2001 and I haven't heard of it since.  The other was originally FJ5, but had a so so "resale red" paint job when I'd see it often at local Mopar shows 20-25 years ago.  Then I stopped seeing it and have no idea where it is now.
I've never seen anything on pilot AARs, if anyone has anything, the guy who runs the AAR registry and Barry Washington would have that info.

71REDCUDA

Quote from: JH27N0B on July 31, 2017, 08:25:59 PM
Two pilot car T/As used to be in my area.  One, a FC7 one, was restored and shown for a while, then sold around 2000 or 2001 and I haven't heard of it since.  The other was originally FJ5, but had a so so "resale red" paint job when I'd see it often at local Mopar shows 20-25 years ago.  Then I stopped seeing it and have no idea where it is now.
I've never seen anything on pilot AARs, if anyone has anything, the guy who runs the AAR registry and Barry Washington would have that info.

Thank you for sharing! I know Legendary motors have sold 2 pilot T/A cars in the past..

thedodgeboys

Transamcuda.com

Yes so far there is only 1 pilot AAR known to exist at this time and its currently being restored. Hopefully it will ready for the 50th Reunion. I talk to the owner quite frequently.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

Mopsquad