Main Menu

1972 challenger converted to 1970 ... VALUE HELP!!!

Started by josephqatarcarguy, March 11, 2020, 12:52:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

josephqatarcarguy

hey guys ,there's a challenger down here which is a 1972 car but has been converted to a 1970 challenger. all professional work . 440 6 pack engine , serpentine belt drive , 4 speed manual ,PS , PB the lot . cars in very good condition .... how much do you think its worth guys?

Rich G.

It's really only worth what you're willing to pay for it. The year means nothing now , you have to look at it like a street rod built to the owners taste. Might be a great ride but resale value is up to the buyer.

JS29

cuda hunter

Is it the same car that was at the 28K price?

It's worth that 28K.  Especially if it is in your country.  BUY IT !!!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

josephqatarcarguy

i know but this not being my country i have to keep in mind that one day ill have to sell the bloody thing so yea just want to get an idea of how much you guys would pay

josephqatarcarguy

hey mate , haha no different car... ill post some pics soon

josephqatarcarguy

here a few pics

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Moprr

josephqatarcarguy

josephqatarcarguy

any pointers on a price? what would you guys pay for her?

Katfish

If it looks as good close up as it does in pics, and runs with no issues.
I'd say $40-50k, because of the import/tax issues.

josephqatarcarguy

checked out the car and its got alot of mechanical issues.... going to pass on this one

Shoooter

nsmall

If the paint is great and you know what is underneath and it just needs some mechanical work I wouldnt run from it with the limited choices I imagine you have in your country. :bradsthumb: