Main Menu

2019 calendar

Started by wanderlustin, January 02, 2019, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wanderlustin

Hi everyone, happy new year!  Forgive me if I missed any prior discussion on the topic but was wondering if the group has a calendar for the new year?  I loved the 2018 calendar and will probably end up using it again this year just for the cool photos.  I've just turned it back to Jan 2018 and @Cuda Cody 's bitchin T/A :twothumbsup:

Cuda Cody

No calendar this year.   :sorry:  We're using the forum's income from ads to have a club gathering at Carlisle this year.  We might bring back the club calendar in the future if we get enough demand and support. 

wanderlustin

Thanks for the quick reply!  Sounds like a good trade-off!  I wonder if Laura is offering one from the R/T Garage this year... :inlove:

Cuda Cody

That's a good question!  @rtgarage01    8)

Quote from: wanderlustin on January 02, 2019, 02:14:01 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!  Sounds like a good trade-off!  I wonder if Laura is offering one from the R/T Garage this year... :inlove:

dodj

Put me down for someone who would love another ebodies calendar.
2019 will be the first year in a VERY long time I will not have a Challenger and 'cuda calendar in the kitchen.  :o
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Chryco Psycho

:iagree:
I have bought the site Calendar every year for a very long time now no other options locally .
I miss the calendar already & it is only the second !

cuda dad

Don't discard your 2018 Calendar, you can use it again in ten short years from now!