Main Menu

If you need rear frame rails on your Cuda or Challenger you must have this!!!

Started by Mymcodebee, August 27, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

Quote from: RacerX on July 10, 2020, 09:46:40 AM

How does this item compare with the individual pieces from AMD quality-wise?

I should have some feedback next week when I get home.  The shop started the process on Wednesday and it looks like the new part was clamped in place by the end of the day.  I had planned on doing the work myself, but I needed help rebuilding the entire passenger A-pillar, cowl,  in/outer rockers, and rear door jamb, so it made sense to have them do it.  Everything I looked at when I received it seemed good, and the guys at the shop seemed to be initially impressed with it.

RacerX

Quote from: gzig5 on July 12, 2020, 05:17:08 AM
Quote from: RacerX on July 10, 2020, 09:46:40 AM

How does this item compare with the individual pieces from AMD quality-wise?

I should have some feedback next week when I get home.  The shop started the process on Wednesday and it looks like the new part was clamped in place by the end of the day.  I had planned on doing the work myself, but I needed help rebuilding the entire passenger A-pillar, cowl,  in/outer rockers, and rear door jamb, so it made sense to have them do it.  Everything I looked at when I received it seemed good, and the guys at the shop seemed to be initially impressed with it.

Sounds good...     looking forward to your assessment!

Thanks!     

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gzig5

I forgot to update.
The surgery was successful!  Shop said it went in without a hitch and saved quite a bit of time.  They were impressed.  Got the car back and now it is up to me to do the quarters, tail, and roof.