Main Menu

70 challenger on craigslist..

Started by ledphoot, January 17, 2019, 10:23:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ledphoot

Brads70

rode hard and put away wet..... This one keeps popping up. Asking just a tad too much maybe? LOL

aussiemark

must have been Mr Magoo's car with all that panel damage.

cudamadd

Looks the part and could be mistaken for a movie car.  But  IMO a little over priced ,but 70 dodge challenges stop growing on trees years ago.

anlauto

It's likely worth $12K-$15K if it's real solid underneath.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodgemania

more from the same dealer. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/beverly-hills-1970-plymouth-barracuda/6768958584.html
yes i know those have been for sale for years and discussed here and his prices goes up every year  :bricks:
somebody fresh for a package deal  :takemymoney:

anlauto

Quote from: dodgemania on January 18, 2019, 04:20:59 AM
more from the same dealer. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/beverly-hills-1970-plymouth-barracuda/6768958584.html
yes i know those have been for sale for years and discussed here and his prices goes up every year  :bricks:

I like how he charges $15 MORE if you buy all three.....that's a very enticing deal :takealook:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: cudamadd on January 18, 2019, 01:48:25 AM
Looks the part and could be mistaken for a movie car. 
Could have been the stunt car?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodgemania

Quote from: anlauto on January 18, 2019, 04:57:31 AM
Quote from: dodgemania on January 18, 2019, 04:20:59 AM

I like how he charges $15 MORE if you buy all three.....that's a very enticing deal :takealook:
i can't remember the correct year but probably about 2017 the price for the green cuda was $35000 i have a friend in clayton california who i was thinking about that time to tjek out the car but i feel that there was so many thing wrong with the cuda than i drop it cheep paint and wrong parts etc i have some pics and text from the advertise from that year of
Plymouth 1970 Cuda 340 coupe in LIME GREEN
price DROPPED to sell this week - $35,000 in USD
1970 Plymouth BS23 340 Cuda e-code e-body 340 Cuda built in the LA plant in 1969, a real BS23 factory cuda 340 coupe rapid transit sublime / limelight color with an A21 coded front body colored rubber bumper - a very rare, MAYBE 2 or 3 BUILT THIS WAY, and data plate coded real 340 cuda. price dropped today to $35,000 in USD - This is a 2 owner true 340 CUDA
s and text from the advertise from that year

RUNCHARGER

His estate can sell them. Pass on the ass.
Sheldon

scf100

its been for sale for awhile......gee wonder why?.....Kowalski must be dead? :notsure:
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Mark_B

Looks an ok parts car but that's it.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

303 Mopar