Main Menu

70 challenger R/T SE Craigslist

Started by Plasticman-32, May 14, 2020, 09:46:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Plasticman-32

$18500 seems high what do you guys think.

anlauto

If the floors and frames are solid, that a pretty average asking price. Most decent projects seem to land in the $15K-$20K range...this car would be nicer in the $10K range, but likely you won't find one.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopar5

Better to buy one already restored.

Chryco Psycho

It would be nice if it listed the parts that are there or more importantly Not there , that would be an expensive car to build & it is 1 -2300 N code auto cars

JS29

Any one interested in that car should talk to me. the one i have is in the same shape, is numbers matching and it would take less than than that to own it.  :alan2cents:

wldgtx

Quote from: JS29 on May 14, 2020, 11:51:03 AM
Any one interested in that car should talk to me. the one i have is in the same shape, is numbers matching and it would take less than than that to own it.  :alan2cents:

:bigthumb:
Or one that is all original with matching numbers and is in show condition immediately.  What the hell do I know....  :dunno:
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Plasticman-32

Plasticman-32

Quote from: JS29 on May 14, 2020, 11:51:03 AM

Is it posted I'm curious

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Price is way high.  I know what I gave for mine in 2004 and mine had most of the parts with it. Even ran when I put fuel pump operational.   

RUNCHARGER

Too much for that one, I am betting it needs a lot of hard to find stuff.
Sheldon