Main Menu

'70s Challenger Commercial - "I know a race car when I see one"

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, November 19, 2022, 12:17:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

On the second row of all the emojis is the youtube logo, click on that, then put you link right in the middle between the ][ things
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Written by Cuda Cody...

Videos take up a good bit of site disc space and we did have a few ways to make it work, but the YouTube option is by far the easiest and best.  Then you can embed the video in a post and it works perfectly without costing anything to us to host it.  Once you upload it to YouTube just click the little red play icon (next to the facebook icon above the smilies) and paste the link to make it embed in the post.  The embedding will look like this but without any spaces.  [ youtube ]  YOUR YOUTUBE SHARE LINK HERE [ /youtube ]

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: anlauto on November 19, 2022, 06:14:27 AM
On the second row of all the emojis is the youtube logo, click on that, then put you link right in the middle between the ][ things

Ya mean like this??
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Lee

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.