Main Menu

71 Cuda On Gas Monkey Garage

Started by 71vert340, November 21, 2021, 07:09:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

I saw this over on another website and went to You Tube to watch the video. Interesting 71 Cuda 340. What is the story with this guy and Gas Monkey Garage? Does he just fix up vehicles enough to get the to run and flip them. It doesn't sound like he's a Mopar guy. Has anyone ever seen what happens to this car? It could have been discussed on here and I missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAwbGXT3rjU
Terry W.

anlauto

It's likely been painted metallic green with 22" inch wheels by now  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Just watched this whole video...what a joke...I understand they're not "Mopar guys" but they need some new "experts" as well....They had a expert tell them that the rarest option on the car was the hood pins  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71vert340

So, thoughts Alan on what it would cost to make that a good, solid driver and have it show at local shows? Passenger floor and trunk floor need replace. My guess is lower quarters also.
Terry W. $65k?

anlauto

At least that....I would guess he paid $40K for it ....Who knows how long ago that was filmed, and hat happened to his regular guys from the show ?

ragtopdodge

$40k.  Hard to make money on a 340-auto car that needs everything.

Even if you sell it for $90k, you'd be hard press to get it built for less than that.

anlauto

That's why they wouldn't want to build it stock original....I don't know that Richard paid $40K, I'm just guessing based on the video :dunno:

Mopsquad

I'm really starting to love that colour on the '71