Main Menu

All Original 70 Cuda convertible 1K miles

Started by worthywads, June 25, 2019, 07:16:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

worthywads

http://powerautomobiles.com/all-original-1970-plymouth-cuda-convertible-survivor-barn-find-only-1k-mile/?fbclid=IwAR0RV38q-sbOM7MbTCe3yClURjyWhsh6ZUBGC6Foh2OZ82aekJ0kqgZh88Q

Nothing makes sense here, supposedly all original but rebuilt engine, transmission 20 years ago, radio gone, added gauges, MSD, black engine compartment, not all original at all, and not 1k miles.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

its a joke.this was on ebag last week .BIN for 50k
it went up to around 38k?

aussiemark

When I read it sounded like it had 3k miles 1500 before and 1500 after the restoration but I agree that it is some idiots idea of a joke.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

TheAutoArchaeologist

FYI it is a Russian Spam site, my virus and malware blocker goes crazy on that site.  It's all just stolen articles from ebay and hotrod.com
Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

RzeroB

Quote from: TheAutoArchaeologist on July 02, 2019, 09:54:35 PM
FYI it is a Russian Spam site, my virus and malware blocker goes crazy on that site.  It's all just stolen articles from ebay and hotrod.com

Off topic, but what anti-virus and malware software are you running Ryan??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

TheAutoArchaeologist

I use the free Avast as my virus scanner and Malwarebytes as my Malware scanner and all the accompanying live protection.  Also I use some in-browser blocking.
Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org