Main Menu

Anybody from the Syracuse NY area going to Carlisle?

Started by Finoke, July 03, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Finoke

Anybody from the Syracuse NY area going to Carlisle that I can pay to haul a car for me? I bought a running, driving 1970 Challenger from a guy in Wolcott, NY. I need it trailered to me in Horsham Pa which is 100 miles from Carlisle. I know it's a stretch but thought I would ask here first!

Tom

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Sounds like a nice short jaunt down the highway....why not just drive up with a buddy, and drive her home ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Finoke

Hi Guys,

I actually have a trailer but it's currently full of furniture  :headbang:

I couldn't resist buying this car. Red on Red slant six auto. Nice body and paint. Needs a trunk floor. Needs some interior finishes but the seats are newly upholstered with new foam. Original engine compartment.

I will post some pics.....

Cuda Cody

Looks very clean!   :clapping:  How did you find that one?

Finoke

Cuda Cody

Engine bay looks original.  Congratulations!   :bravo:  Good find.

Finoke

Just an update. I tried Uship and it worked out great. I got a great price from a local hauler and same day service. The car arrived safe and sound!

RUNCHARGER

What a neat car. I wouldn't change a thing (other than the little cleanup things you listed).
Sheldon

Finoke

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 06, 2018, 06:47:43 PM
What a neat car. I wouldn't change a thing (other than the little cleanup things you listed).

Thanks Sheldon!