Main Menu

Anyone live in or near Denver Colorado?

Started by Fish Tale, October 29, 2021, 07:42:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Fish Tale

I maybe interested in a car that's in Denver, Colorado.  Was hoping someone that lives near by could possibly checkout a car for me.

Let me know.  Thanks.

cuda hunter

I'm 3.5 hours from Denver.  There are several members here from the Denver area who would be better suited for the check out.  If you can't find anyone from the area I might can figure out a way to drive down there and check it out for you.  I would suggest going onto the members map https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/-member-map-new-feature-on-our-forum/3124/ and actually pm the members in Denver.  Often times those in the areas your looking into are not checking in on a daily basis and the car will be gone.  Well worth pming the locals. 
Good luck !!  Let me know if you can't find anyone.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

worthywads

I'm in Boulder, not too far, I was in Denver last night.

I'm not busy tomorrow and could take a look if there isn't anyone closer.

What and where?

PatO

What part of the Denver area are you looking at?

moparcar

Likewise-what part of Denver as it's a big area we all generically call Denver. I'm north in Erie/Boulder area as well.
Thanks,

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Fish Tale

Thanks all for the help.  Its great to know there is this much help/support for fellow e-body owners. 

Unfortunately, I just found out that the seller has taken a deposit.  I shouldn't have sat on the fence for so long I guess.  Maybe for the best.

Thanks again guys!  Much appreciated.

cuda hunter

Fish Tale

cuda hunter

An A66!  That's a pretty cool challenger!  How much did it sale for?

Fish Tale