Main Menu

Argent

Started by cudaized, November 06, 2019, 05:26:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: YellowThumper on November 07, 2019, 10:55:47 AM
I going to go against the grain and say they are both original...

:iagree: I remember reading somewhere that both shades were used just on different year models  :clueless:

anlauto

There was an incredible variance in shades right from day one  :alan2cents:
Whatever these are...they are very nice :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

oldmoparbuff

cudaized

21-30
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

cudaized

31-32
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

cudaized

I am only the customer and recipient of these awesome pieces. I did not paint them myself.

cudaized

The loose grille, both headlight bezels, and the two original SHAKER bubbles have been painted with NOS Argent paint.

If anyone is interested in having their items restored or in the Argent paint, I can provide you with the contact info for the man that has the paint and did this excellent work.

It was worth it to me.

Ola

anlauto

That's very cool. I've never heard the term "NOS paint" ...that must be some old paint  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

yeah!  I'm interested.

I've not heard of the "nos paint" either.  Aside from those little touch up bottles.  Pretty cool! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudaized

Perhaps the term: Original formula from way back in the day would work better?

EB3-GranCoupe

Nicely done Ola!
I may have a quart of the NOS Argent around here.  I bought it from Totally Auto back when they had a supply of it.  I ended up buying a new repro grill, and never used it.

cudaized