Main Menu

Wheel Tire Combo Picture

Started by rebelyell, January 11, 2023, 07:06:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

rebelyell

Does anyone have a picture of a plum crazy painted wheel, T34 coded white wall tire, and a red line hubcap? My car came with this wheel/tire combo from the factory and I don't think I have ever seen that exact combination anywhere.

6bblgt

T34 is a F78-14 dual white stripe Goodyear Polyglas - there were pics around of a "plum crazy" '71 Charger R/T with the dual stripe tires on it, can't find the pictures & don't remember what wheels were on the car  :dunno:
  - this is the best I can do ...... ~20 years ago, Carlisle's Give-Away-Car was a 5,000 mile 318 Challenger with that combo  :huh:  anyone have pics?  I'd bet MCG had an article.   :thinking:

6bblgt

crude attempt, but something like this  :rubeyes:

rebelyell

Yep! It would be something exactly like that. I found this https://barnfinds.com/plum-crazy-1970-dodge-challenger-r-t-440-project/ but it doesn't have the right hubcap.

6bblgt

what kind of car are you working on?

rebelyell

anlauto

Always wanted a set of those for my Duster Twister, but could never find any.  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

rebelyell

That's nuts that they're that rare. I had no idea.